All programs are virtual and held on Zoom
Join us for a 12-week program where you will have the opportunity to explore and discuss topics that interest you. Open to all youths ages 13-18 years old at no cost to attend!
- Inspire and create change in your community
- Raise awareness of social issues through creative
- multimedia projects
- Talk about important issues: healthy
- relationships, peer pressure, self esteem, bullying,
- anger management, and college planning
- Form friendships
- Have fun
WHEN & WHERE
All programs are conducted online through Zoom.
Please contact Krystal Landry at email@example.com, or call 714-765-1964.