The OCFJC Foundation has a small need for specific in-kind contributions. If you would like to make an in-kind gift that is not on this list, please contact Kristal Landry at email@example.com.
We are grateful for the generous support of our Orange County business community for their generous in kind donations and supplies for our Parent and Youth Violence Prevention Programs.
We tend to run out of the following items on a fairly regular basis. We gracious accept any contributions of new items.
- $20-$25 Grocery Store and Big Box Store Gift Cards – Vons, Gonzalez Northgate, JAX, Ralphs, Target and Wal-Mart
- Book(s) of stamps
$20-$25 Gas Cards
- Monthly OCTA Bus Passes
- Journals or spiral bound notebooks – small size
- Craft sticks
- Construction Paper
- Easel Pads of Paper
- Technology – laptops & computers
- Medium/Large Tote Bags
- Female/Male Hygiene Products
- Feminine Products (pads)
- Self-Care items (candles, tissue paper, chap sticks, face wipes, Mini/travel size lotions )
- Face Masks
- Water bottles