The OCFJC Foundation is hiring interns who are passionate about empowering communities. If you are interested in working in a positive work environment, gaining experience in the nonprofit sector, learning crisis prevention, and helping families who have been affected by domestic violence, please take a look at our JOB DESCRIPTION for more details.
- Must be enrolled in a degree program.
- Must have a related criminal justice, public health, social services, non-profit, psychology, or educational emphasis.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- Complete one semester 130 hours or one quarter of 80 hours.
- Demonstrate experience working in an office setting and knowledge of basic software programs such as Google workspace and Canva.
- Demonstrate experience or ability to work with people in crisis, and ability to show sensitivity to the issue of family violence.
Email cover letter and resume to:
Letizia Alcibar, Program Administrative Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristal Landry, Community Services Coordinator: email@example.com